Mini funeral urns for Pet or Human, cremation urn, casket, buriel urn,
- 【HONOR LOVED ONES WITH BEAUTIFUL URN】Honor your loved ones by showcasing their ashes in this beautiful and elegant handcrafted mini urn. The affectionate design has been made to fit in with any home or office décor. Keep your loved ones memory close with this durable cremation urn designed for sharing.
- 【SHARE YOUR LOVED ONES REMAINS WITH FAMILY】 Our premium mini keepsake urns have been made with care and love to be shared amongst family and friends. In these very tough times you can take ease knowing these beautiful solid stainless steel urns will be perfect and will stand the test of time. Every time you look at these you can be proud in the decision you have made.
- 【SMALL SHARING URN】These are small keepsakes about 1.6 inches tall, fit in the palm of your hand and only hold a small amount of remains. They are meant to share only a SMALL PART of your loved one among family and friends, as a respectful and wonderful tribute to your late loved ones.
- 【SCREW-TOP LID】The Small Urn provides a reliable and secure seal with a screw-top lid. Threaded lid ensures that your loved one’s ashes will remain closed inside if the urn is dropped or bumped.
- 【EXQUISITE WORKMANSHIP】Made of Premium Grade Stainless Steel, this keepsake urn will never rust, corrode, rust or stain. Beautiful finish will not fade or tarnish. Last forever just like the memory it represents.
Secure Checkout Via Mastercard, Visa and PayPal.
Only available online – NOT available in stores
FREE Shipping – Note due to very high demand, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Please allow small difference in size due to manual measurement, Dimensions are only for reference. Also please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the colour tone of the website's photo and the actual item. Thank you for understanding.
1 x Pcs Mini Cremation Urn
Size: 1.6 inches tall
Pet Type: Small Animals
Product Type: Urns